Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful :]

today being thanksgiving and all, I figured I would give in and do the cheesy what I'm thankful for post.

today I am grateful for:

skype
so I can talk to my sister in china and my parents and extended family in north carolina and pretend like I'm actually with them

my Casa de Chicas friends
for all getting together and having a family dinner tonight

my english major/spanish class besties
because they are awesome and maybe a little crazy at times but they give the best hugs and we have so much fun together

christmas music
because there's nothing like holiday cheer

there are alot more obviously but those are the ones that are feeling the most prominent today

hope everyone has a marvelous food-and-fun-filled thanksgiving :]

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

i'm thankful for you too.
aw.
this is tender!