Tuesday, November 30, 2010

majestic.

our christmas tree is giving off the most beautiful glow right now.
today has been splendid, and for so many reasons.

to name a few:
my postmodern lit teacher is increasingly becoming one of the most interesting people i have ever encountered.
i really missed seeing my classmates and coworkers during the break
it's nice to get back to a routine
day one of the facebook fast: success.
i was so productive!

I'm sitting in my living room because I can't sleep
all the lights are out but there's a beautiful glow from the colored lights lining the ceiling and our silver christmas tree which is complete with ornaments and candy canes.
accenting the lights and tree are strands of red garland and, the best part, stockings hung up on the entertainment center. my roommate even lit some candles and it smells like cinnamon and nutmeg.

the whole room is completely precious.

so being in this room right now after a great day, listening to josh groban sing about christmas, anticipating dinner with my dad tomorrow and knowing that in 18 days I'll be on my way home is making me extremely happy.

No comments: