Wednesday, November 10, 2010

summertime blues

if we're being completely honest here, I'm still not over what happened this summer.
the first month back exceeded my expectations of the happiness being home would create.
but then there was an angry phone call that carried with it hurt feelings, lost respect and broken hearts, and caused somewhat irreparable damage.

plain and simple,
what happened this summer broke my heart and I haven't done a very good job of putting it back together.
by the looks of things, it might be another two and a half years before any kind of real resolution comes.

everyday something reminds me of how bad this situation really is and I hate it.
is it so strange that I want to hate these people for ruining so many things in my life?

I want to hate them so badly, and for the rest of my life. but even more than I want to loathe them, I miss them being in my life.

No comments: