Saturday, November 6, 2010

copycat.

since homesickness has been an increasing problem and I am currently stressed like crazy, my thoughts have been pretty negative lately. no bueno! I need to fix that.
so how about I get nice and cheesy for you all.

lets take a lesson from someone who knows how to stay positive.




my turn:

I like my house
I like my roommates
I like my bike
I like the rain
I like catchphrase
I like theater
I like postmodern lit
I like my teachers
I like my sweatpants
I like my classmates
I like spanish

let's kick it up a notch shall we?

I love my family
I love my niece and nephews
I love my friends
I love my coworkers
I love my job
I love the swings
I love clue
I love learning
I love the scriptures
I love music
I love people-watching


a little random, but go with it.
I think that's a pretty sufficient list for tonight, wouldn't you agree?

No comments: