Friday, April 9, 2010

hmmm.

I fly home in ten hours. I am still packing at 2:27. [ahem, taking a break to get on facebook and all that jazz at 2:27] I am so tired. Like, eyes drooping.

This ridiculous jumble of emotions and reactions to leaving is quite the hassle.
I haven't said goodbye to a lot of people. Mostly I care about those friends who will be leaving on missions. I am a terrible letter writer. Crap.

Ok but seriously, the most prominent emotion right now is relief. It tastes excellent.
While my stomach may be repulsed at the fact that I completely broke down and had an energy drink, [don't drink soda anymore and caffeine is not good to me now] my brain is still all about that glorious sigh that unloads all the stress of the day.

number one
: Mama Dean is doin' well folks.
her surgery went well and she's spending the night in the hospital, but I'm pretty sure she'll be home by the time I get there.

number two: the semester is done.
I'm a little ridiculously nervous about it. Ned can suck it. I really enjoyed taking his class, but the stress and his expectations are just too much. And the theater final? Let's just say I'd be perfectly happy never finding out that score. But it is now over and I get to relax for three months :]

number three: I'm surprised at how much I've gotten done to prepare for flying back.
don't get me wrong, there are a million things left, but I was expecting to have to work through the night.



back to work I suppose.

No comments: