Friday, April 16, 2010

"excuse me??"

late and delightful night with Case face, Tompkins, and Mitcharoo.
movies, b-dubs, 7-11, movie at Tompkin's house, Mitcharoo took me home.
oh wait, detour.

impromptu decision to continue the current and very strange conversation taking place in the car, proceed to drive ALL OVER Suckminster.

pull in drive-way, say goodnight, walk in back door, lights are on, newspaper on the counter.
the clock reads 5:34am.
Papa Bear is getting ready for work.

walk up the stairs, almost make it to the bedroom and hear:
"erin? when did you get in last night?"

"umm................................................right about now......"

"excuse me??"


explanation that Mitcharoo had just dropped me off after a long, necessary, "personal", serious talk. track of time was non-existent of course.

I love Mitcharoo. Mostly, I love that the parentals love Mitcharoo so much.

all opposition to plans or ideas ceases at the simple mention that Mitch will be there.
it's like magic :]

No comments: