Monday, April 19, 2010

desert island.

well, Matty Patty texted me today and said "read my blog and call me after you've made one"
made a what?
......

a "desert island cd" that is under 80 minutes.
what does that even mean?

songs I can't live without?
songs that would take me out of a bad mood from being on a deserted island?
songs I would want to share with the natives if I found them?


I highly doubt it's the third one, but I'm just sayin...

so I went with songs that fall under categories one and two.



You Be The Anchor- Mayday Parade
Glitter In The Air- Pink
Details In The Fabric- Jason Mraz
YES- LMFAO
Beauty In The Breakdown- The Scene Aesthetic
Let Go- Dave Lichens
The Way We Talk- The Maine
Boston- Augustana
Electric Feel- MGMT
Don't Stop Believin'- Journey
Grace Kelly-Mika
Brat Pack- The Rocket Summer
Painting Flowers- All Time Low
Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
She's So Lovely- Scouting For Girls
Hey Jude- The Beatles
Walcott- Vampire Weekend
Viva La Vida- Coldplay
Let it Be- The Beatles (I would use the Across The Universe version though)
Wannabe- Spice Girls
Where I've Been- Hairspray The Musical

1 comment:

Juniper said...

I like this. Imma steal it.