Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"chlorophyll? more like borophyll!"

[Billy Madison]
I need a job or something.
On Sunday, I cleaned the kitchen for kicks. Just because.
Here's a formula for being an epic failure at having a productive first week back home:


Mama Dean is in recovery and can't be left alone [Papa Bear is at work all day]
+
Having a television in your place of residence
+
98% percent of friends are not back in Suckminster or are in still in school
+
Internet access and websites like Stumbleupon.com
+
No money


also, I basically have no obligations at all aside from making sure Mama Dean is doin alright.
So I have nothing that actually needs to be accomplished. The thought of that would be marvelous except I no longer live across the street from the beach.
bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored.


Dear friends away at college,
Stop caring about school and come back to hangout with me.
Thanks :]

No comments: