Wednesday, September 22, 2010

oh mickey.

cohabitation is kinda strange.
like living with someone who could very well be a small part of your life.
I've had new roommates every semester. some horrible. some even worse than that. some incredible. and some that worked perfectly.
generally speaking, when it comes to the people I cohabit with, I either love them or hate them.

guess who got lucky this semester?
this girl.

I have five roommates this time around thanks to the fact that BYUH is idiotic and admits more people than they have housing for, and I love every single one of them. I'm genuinely sad that I don't have the opportunity to spend more time with them at the house. I'm never home and i usually come home after they've gone to bed and leave after they're already in class in the morning.
it's kinda devastating because I know they all have a ton of fun together and I'm missing out.
I feel really lucky to live with them though, they still love me even though I'm not included in their inside jokes as much.
aaaand they made me the cutest birthday cake last night.
they're great.


new goal:
appreciate what I have, and spend more time at home.

No comments: