Thursday, September 9, 2010

dreams be dreams.

don't you just love a mellow day?
I started the day with some banana pancakes at Hukilau Cafe and when I got home some Jack Johnson was in order. it completely set the tone for the rest of the day.

today was simplistic and heart-warming.
the whole day was filled with ease.

I caught up with friends I hadn't spoken to in weeks and months.
I mixed my two separate worlds some more.
I was introduced to MasterChef. I've never been so embarrassed about my inability to cook.
I strengthened some friendships.
I spent the night with my close friends; laughing, bonding, and feeling like a family.


do you ever feel infinite?
I do.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

i felt a bit more infinite tonight than usual :)

Bree said...

we've had some pretty amazing infinite moments the past week, and i have a feeling some more are coming! love you erin!