Sunday, March 28, 2010

carbonation.

is gross. for real.
I absolutely do not like soda.

well, rootbeer, pepsi, dr. pepper, and vault do have particularly delicious tastes that tempt me like you wouldn't believe,

but the carbonation is disgusting.

challenge: go two weeks or more without drinking any soda or energy drinks or stuff in the general family, and then take a sip of sprite.

I did it.

I'm probably going to have to include that first sip in my top five least favorite sensations to be had.
but sprite is an extreme case I suppose, because I think its alot more carbonated than most and also the flavor is just crap to begin with.


soda has become a bittersweet and love-hate relationship now.
if I ever drink some, its always just a sip. I can no longer get past the absurd and alien feeling that is those little bubbles clawing away at the edges of my throat as they head south.



what a shame, for I do love a good mountain dew.

No comments: