Wednesday, March 3, 2010

potato,

potahto.
aka, life goes on.

hawaii is cold during winter semester. cold and rainy. all the time.
but hey, grab a sweater.

i have definitely learned a lot this semester about me and everyone else.
my friends are constantly saying things like
"who are you"
"what the heck is happening to you"
"where is last-semester erin"
because of all the random yet strangely significant changes that are taking place.

i like saturday night live
i'm increasingly tolerant of annoying people
my friend hierarchy has made some changes
"friend hierarchy" sounds really pompous but i cant think of another way to phrase it...
i barely invite people over in comparison to last fall
i do my homework. like, just because i'm bored.
and the most shocking of all:


i think kids are cute. like legit adorable.

sidenote, they still terrify me and my enthusiasm for having them has not increased in any way,
but i now concede that children seem pretty fun as a general idea. they're cute and surprisingly funny.


who knows what else will happen.

No comments: