Wednesday, March 24, 2010

words.

please excuse me while I digress into my well-hidden but extremely present inner-geek.


I like lists. I really do. I love them to the point that it's a little strange...
borderline unhealthy? heck, let's hope so.

do you know why I think I like lists so much?
because I love words. they're my favorite.
"WORDS ARE MY LIFE!!!!"
that line from Never Been Kissed pops in my head every time I think about words and how much I love them.

who needs rain drops on horrible-smelling roses or those stupid brown paper packages? ew.
hand me a poem or a really rich and substantial work of literature, and I could pee myself with contentment.



a few words to describe my day:
blissful
fulfilling
heartwarming
frustrating
sunny
contemplative
blessed
enriching



well folks, two ridiculously hectic weeks left and then as the good ol' Matthew Daniel Miller Owings would say,
"I live in my momma's house"

yesssssssssss :]

1 comment:

Juniper said...

I love this post. A small bit more than a normal person should.

Thank you for that.