Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wowza.

I HAVE BEEN SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY.

I woke up at 7 this morning, can you believe it?!
it was crazy. not gonna lie, it took a solid half hour for my brain to start functioning.
since then it's been nothing but classes and writing to missionaries and homework and more classes and now I finally have a break.
I cant decide if I should take a nap so I can handle having to work till 11 tonight or just keep the streak going. holy dilemma batman.

random thought time:
I think I'm going to apply to be an efy counselor this summer. I have no idea if they're still accepting applications, but I'll give it a shot tonight.

it bothers me that I have not perfected a system where I can always come home to a cold bottle of water.

my room is a disaster.

all I've eaten today is a blueberry eggo and a cookie from a friend. I'm starving.

No comments: