Sunday, October 17, 2010

rant much?

how could you possibly not understand basic rules of human interaction?
are you serious?
I genuinely can't figure out which is worse: you doing this because you enjoy making people hate you or because you really think your actions are an acceptable way to live and function.

what mystifies me more than your behavior is your obliviousness to how people view you. do you really not see it? do you genuinely have no idea how awful you are? I have not encountered a single redeeming quality in you. that has never happened to me before. even the people I hate the most in this world have touched my heart or won my favor in at least some minuscule way. but I literally have never had a good thing to say about you. don't misunderstand me, I do not waste my time talking to people about how much I dislike you, and I do understand that Christ loves everyone and as His follower I am commanded to love everyone as well. I love you. I will absolutely help you if you need it. I've done countless nice things for you already because I'm a relatively decent person. but honey, there's a clear distinction between love and like, and it works both ways. I love you, but I do not in any way like you.

how about you do us all a huge favor and take a good long look in the mirror of self-realization. it won't be a pretty sight.

this is in no way an attempt to make you better understand yourself for the desired end result that you will change so I can actually respect you and that we will become chummy and one day be old friends. definitely not.
this is purely because I find you annoying, and I believe in the freedom of expression.

1 comment:

Juniper said...

I like you. I like this. Expect more from me in the near future, it's in my job description to blog. There are pages of proper blogging in the workplace in my employee handbook. They are actually mad that I don't own my own domain. just a lil FYI.