Thursday, August 19, 2010

now I know my ABCs

My bestie Heff did a blog about this and I'm a copycat.

So here's my life [right now at least,] in ABCs
:]

A is for
Admiration. I've come across a few people this term that I really want to be more like.
B is for
having a Bonfire tonight. and two of my best friends here, Bree and Becca.
C is for
Casey who I miss a lot, Crystal my roommate, and the fact that I never Cook.
D is for
Dead Poet's Society, my favorite movie.
E is for
Endless fun. my friends and I have been doing things non-stop.
F is for
Frida Kahlo, my beautifully colorful fish
G is for
Ghetto. aka this town. and Gerber daisies, my favorite flower.
H is for
Haleiwa Eats, my favorite restaurant.
I is for
Indecision, the thing that is taking over my life.
J is for
Joking around with people. It's fun to see them try to decide if I'm serious :]
K is for
Kickin arse in my spanish class.
L is for
Late nights, there seem to be a lot lately...
M is for
The Maine is having a concert here in a month and I LOVE that band.
N is for
making New friends.
O is for
Over-spending. I need to get that in check real quick.
P is for
Playgrounds, and Planning adventures.
Q is for
Quarrels. They seem to happen frequently.
R is for
Reading Writing Center tutor, my new job.
S is for
Sharisse, an incredible friend, Sommer, who I also miss way too much, and Sun.
T is for
really needing a Tan.
U is for
Utah. hmmm...
V is for
trying to Visualize how I want my life. unsuccessfully I might add.
W is for
Washing machines that do not work! ugh.
X is for
Xerox. I somehow jammed the copy machine at work today. failure.
Y is for
Yellow. I've been noticing that yellow makes me extremely happy lately.
Z is for
Zoolander movie night, the first time I had people over to my house.

No comments: