Tuesday, May 18, 2010

frozen grapes.

don't you hate it when it the day feels like a different one? I could have sworn today was wednesday. all day I thought it was. luckily I remembered in time to watch Glee.
and now, here I am, in the sunshine-yellow family room, sitting on the couch and my toes are a bit cold.
I'm also eating these:


[frozen grapes]

the sensation on my tongue is well worth the icy feet.

it's been a good day.
heck, it's been a good summer. a great one in fact.
relaxing, carefree, somewhat adventurous, and playful.

the only thing I would change is the weather. isn't it supposed to be april showers bring may flowers? I think mother nature forgot to change the month on her calendar because this rain will not stop.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

frozen grapes are a staple food for me. it's been SO hot and humid lately that sometimes i think i might DIE if i don't eat frozen grapes. true story. the only thing that sucks is i can't really pack them for a snack, you know. cause they melt and get all nasty.