Friday, May 21, 2010

friday.

you know what's fun?
fridays.
I love them. and despite a few things, this week's was great.

thing 1:
I threw out my back today while shaving my legs. I could not move. I was just standing in the tub wearing a tee and bathing suit bottoms and I straight up could not move. awkward. stupid scoliosis!

solution:
nothing a little prescription pain meds won't fix. well, make slightly better at least....


thing 2:
the movie theater checks purses for outside food and drink now!!! say what?!?! I mean, me and my girl are just tryin to enjoy our chik-fil-a and a family friendly movie at the same time. who does that hurt? no one!

solution:
Case face and I are brilliant. and I used to work at the mall so I know everyone. best idea ever: go to a shoe store in the mall, ask for an empty box and a bag. place food in empty box, place box in bag, enter theater unquestioned :]


I'd say that only having two things to complain about all day makes it a success.
and I don't want folks thinkin I'm a glass-half-empty girl because there were also the lovely positive factors like:

beautiful weather.
strawberry colada snowball.
skype date with Joey.
scary movie night.
and of course, spending all day with my best friend :]

No comments: