Monday, August 22, 2011

for as much as I've done this summer, I'm really surprised I haven't been writing on here more. I don't know, everything has been very fun and memorable, but nothing I feel particularly inclined to write about. I'm not sure if it's because I can't think of something interesting to say aside from just recounting details of trips and adventures or if I'm just content enough with everything that I don't need this outlet anymore.
whatever it is, I don't like that I've stopped writing. I'm not academically-minded at the moment because i know I don't have to be. I came home in April knowing I wouldn't return to school for another two years. That alone is a strange feeling.

Every fall since 1995 I've started preparing for the school year. I have always been in school. I'm not sure what it will feel like to not attend class, not have homework, not worry about grades. And since becoming accustomed to school away from home, it's definitely been an adjustment living at home for this long. I guess I can only say I expect it to be....strange.
It's a completely new experience.
Bur whether it's good or bad, I hope it doesn't last long. I'm really eager to just have my mission papers turned in the first week of October, and then be on my way as soon as possible.

No comments: