Tuesday, April 5, 2011

summer songs

random thoughts.

I can't stop listening to country and british pop

edamame is delicious

today people have made me feel really good about myself

I love orange and pink together

my whole body mimics the temperature of my feet

I've been looking into film school

one of my favorite feelings is the feeling of summertime. ya know, carefree, full of laughter, windows down, music blasting, smiling from ear to ear, sort of thing. I'm making a playlist of songs that capture that feeling.
so far I've got :
Bruno Mars- Marry You
The Maine- Growing Up
Mayday Parade- Kids In Love
Jessie J- Price Tag
Neon Trees- Animal
Rascal Flatts- Summer Nights
We The Kings & Demi Lavato- We'll Be a Dream
LMFAO- Yes

suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cruel Summer- BananaRama
Summertime- Will Smith