Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brr!

So I'm recovering from getting my wisdom teeth out this past Thursday. Overall it hasn't been too bad. I was a freakin disaster when I woke up from anesthesia, crying and talking all kinds of nonsense, but after some meds and sleeping it off I felt great.
Yesterday my jaw started to get pretty sore and I've been icing and dosing regularly so it'll subside a little but I get really sore and dizzy from the medicine anyway so I'm not quite back to normal.

So today to bide the time my new good friend Mercedes came over and we made Mac and Cheese, and are currently sitting cozy in bed having a Vampire Diaries marathon!
I love it.

I'm also coloring in my Disney Princess coloring book, because I'm classy and sophisticated, and mature.

1 comment:

Jake and Danica said...

what's a girl without her disney coloring book? I'll tell you what: bored and crazy! ;)