Saturday, December 18, 2010

home for the holidays.

the weather outside is indeed frightful.
but I'm attempting to remain indoors, or walk to and from the car in less than 15 seconds so that I don't resent how cold it is.

I'm trying to stay very positive despite having icy feet because I'm just so excited to finally be home. Our house looks beautiful and smells like cinnamon and pie. delicious.

I absolutely cannot wait to see Colin and Jen and my nephews. My mom has so much fun stuff to do with them and I'm so excited! they've gotten so big from what I can see on Jen's blog and might be the funniest little boys ever. One thing I just realized, I'm the youngest and this will be the first christmas in forever that there will be little kids anxiously awaiting Santa's visit. it's going to be so cute watching them get all excited :]


I love christmas. I really do.
it's a beautiful time of year and it does beautiful things to people's hearts.


Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: