Saturday, November 28, 2009

homesickness.

i want it to be christmas break already.
for serious, i have never been this homesick in my entire life.
i miss being in my house and my bed and driving my car and EVERYTHING!
i miss my parents like no other.
other than them, these are the people that i miss way too much.


sommer, because i cannot wait to sit in her basement watching movies all night.

heff, because she is my best friend here and she left me for utah a week ago and its not ok.

my nephews! ryan and evan, because they are too cute for words and i want to hug them so bad.

my other nephew ocean [same reason] and my sister katie, because she moved to china?!?! and now i like never get to talk to her.

matty patty, because he is my best friend and helps me with every single thing in life and is ridiculously hilarious and awesome.

and case face, because we share a brain, and most of all i miss how we were when this was taken. i want it back so bad.




uuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh. three weeks. just three weeks. i can get through three weeks.

...i hope.

No comments: