Thursday, May 14, 2009

back in westminster

wow i didn't realize its been so long since i've posted something.
ok, so things that have happened since my last post:
1. flying home with dad
2. new york city with katie
3. seeing the musical at my old high school
4. job-hunting
5. boredom

numbers four and five happen quite frequently.
but new york city was an absolute ton of fun, katie put all the pictures on facebook i believe. i definitely want to have a trip like that every summer, it was so great.
well, as of right now, my life consists of searching everywhere for a job that will hire me. i had interviews at american eagle and pacsun which were my first choices but i didnt get it because of the whole summer job thing.i did have an interview today though at this place called maggie's which is like a straight up pub. they said they would probably overlook the summer thing though so i've got my fingers crossed.
so i'm gonna try to keep updating this on a more regular basis with just fun day to day details and what not, but im not very good at it. hopefully i can make it interesting.

ooh, yesterday:shopping :]
love it. got two dresses a skirt and a cami.


song of the day:
don't trust me - 3OH!3

No comments: